Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What a Birthday!!!

So hubby surprised me by having some of my friends come over last night. I had no idea they were all going to be here. I honestly though that one of my friends was going to watch the kids and then he and I were going to go out to eat.

He got me some great gifts too. He got me the Once Upon A Time paper stack by DCWV. Then he got me Doodle Charms and Walk in My Garden and a he got me a JUKEBOX!!!!! I am so excited about it. My friends were more then generous too. I got a gift card to Micheals and a 50% off coupon and the Cuttin Up cartridge. Then I had a friend get a clear bucket and decorated it with vinyl and put some t-shirts in it. I love the shirts!!! One says 100% certified scrap-a-holic for life. Another one says scrapers are acid free and the last one says scrap queen. My friends are great!!! I love them.

Then after every one left I found out I won this from The Sisterhood of Scrap. I had a great birthday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! Congrats on getting all that fantastic stuff! Oh and happy birthday!:D

    ReplyDelete

Get your own free Blogoversary button!