Thursday, August 30, 2012

End of summer

The challenge this week at Lasting Memories layout challenges is summers end. This year my summer has ended with the opening of a new store in Charlotte. I was able to get my hands on some pictures of the store before the product was brought in. It will NEVER be this neat and tidy again. I was able to use a sketch from Sketch Savvy. If you have never been there you should definitely check it out. One of my go to sites when I hit a wall.



This layout also qualifies for:
Clear It Out Challenges: inspiration (create a project based on something that inspires you-a card, a person, a place, anything)- My inspiration was work (I work at Michael's, how can I not be inspired?)
ColourQ: Crumb Cake, Basic Grey, Bermuda Bay, Gumball Green, White

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO! Love the colors and what you did with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Sounds like you have had a busy end of the summer. Great way to catch this memory that most wouldn't think of. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVEEEE that sketch...I'm totally rippin it off :) Mz Emily I am sooo happy to see you scrappin!!! I probably missed several posts of yours (I'm down with a gallbladder attack AND a sinus infection right now) Love your layout and the smudging on those letters! Lucky you....working at Micheal's....discount??? I'll send ya a wish list....lol. Seriouysly tho....awesome layout and it's always nice to see you at Lasting Memories!!!! Hugs n stuff!!
    Tina (LMDT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout of the "empty" "clean" store. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love your idea for this!! Who would think to take the before pics .. this is great and sounds like a busy end to the summer! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful take on the sketch! Congrats on your new store, what an awesome idea to get the before pics:) Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    Elizabeth LMDT
    nsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing with us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your layout! Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout! I love that your inspiration is Michael's! LOL It's one of my very favorite places to shop every week.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out challenges.
    We hope to see you again soon.
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your layout! The glittery buttons are perfect and a great inspiration too! Thanks for joining us on the Clear It Out challenge, we have a new challenge ongoing now. Hope to see you there!
    Sandy
    sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete

Get your own free Blogoversary button!