Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Memories

Here is another layout I made of the store opening. I started with scrap fits challenge of use a pattern paper background. I did not even touch card stock for this on. If you have been paying attention you can see that I have been leaving the journaling tags blank. I want the store manager to write in her thoughts. So far she has been thrilled with the first few pages I finished. With inventory this week I hope I can get a least a little bit of scrapping in.



Details:
Patterned Paper: Totally boy stack
Flowers: Recollections
Card stock die cut embellishments: from the pack at Michaels in with family stickers.

2 comments:

  1. What a great layout! I love the Bingo card and all the flowers. So glad you worked out with us at ScrapFIT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great patterned paper! I love the distressing and the flowers are very pretty.
    Thanks for working out with us at ~ScrapFIT~

    ReplyDelete

Get your own free Blogoversary button!