Sunday, July 25, 2021

 I wonder if anyone still even remembers they have these old blogs. I used my google reader or something to keep track of all the blogs I followed. Eventually the service went away and I couldn't keep up anymore. 

Today was productive. I have been complaining there isn't enough light for me to see what I am making on my work table. So Bill built me a light out of old pallets to hang over my table. Its really pretty. 



I was able to get a few Christmas tree ornaments made from forks. My display tree looks terribly empty so I need to get to bending some forks. 


I was also able to fill up my 2 new display boards with products. My goal is to have everything I have made packaged and ready to go for Saturdays show. I have gotten a number of half done projects finished so I am beyond excited. 


We took the kids to the beach for about an hour this afternoon. They had a blast but the water was freezing. My favorite part was watching Tanner take out Bill's legs while he was trying to us his boogie board.

Tobin caught a few waves. They all had a blast. It was definitely a day filled with memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get your own free Blogoversary button!