Friday, June 11, 2010

Challenge Card

I made this card for the sketch challenge at the Cuttlebug Spot.



Details:

Paper is from my scrap pile but I believe it is from My Minds Eye simply delightful pack
Ribbon is from Hobby Lobby
The stamp is from studio G from the dollar bin then I colored it with my copics
The sentiment is a stamp from stamping bella
The flowers are from the floor at work that I took apart and put together
The blinged brad is recollections
I used a Disney embossing folder around my stamp

This card also qualifies for:

Simon says stamp: recipe: 1 image, 2 pattern paper, 3 types of embellishments

2 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! LOVe the way you used that stars frame around your stamped image. Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Get your own free Blogoversary button!