Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Guest Design Project

So I am finally able to post about my card that I made for Digital Delights. I used Christmas Bonnie. Isnt she just the cutest ever?! I know it isnt that easy to see but I Made her shoes, hat ball, and star on the tree pop. To color her I used Copics, Spickas, Bic Mark its, and Martha Stewart glitter markers. Then I used my light blue Pebbles chalks to lightly color around Bonnie so the white paper wasnt as bright. The paper and pearls were from my stash and scraps.



This card qualifies for:

The Crafty Pad: Pearls
A Crafty Little Place: Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly: Just One ( I only used one type of embelli- Pearls)

5 comments:

  1. Sweet card and great colouring. :) Congrats on your GDT spot too. :)

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Pad this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyyy congrats on the GTD!!! This is a darling little card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet Christmas card, many congrats on your guest spot. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at ACLP!!
    Sheri-ACLP DT

    ReplyDelete

Get your own free Blogoversary button!