Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Scrap it with a song: Lucky

This weeks song at Scrap it with a song is Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat. I have never heard this one but then again I dont get out much...lol. I knew these would be the perfect pics for this song. Tobin and Tanner are the best of friends and the worst of enemies. If you have more then one boy then you know what I mean. The only thing I can tell you about this layout is the paper is basic grey.


UPDATE: This layout won at scrap it with a song!

3 comments:

  1. Girl I haven't seen you forever!!!! I loveeee your layout!! Such adorable photos and I totally love the journaling around the photos!!! Sooo cute!! Always glad to see ya hangin out at SIWAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally ADORABLE!!!!!!! Thanks for playing along with SIWAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap it With a Song!

    ReplyDelete

Get your own free Blogoversary button!