Sunday, November 21, 2010

What an unexpected award

I was very surprised to find that Madison over at Funky Cards had given me the stylish blog award. Thank you so much Madison!

Now, this award does come with some rules and I have to pay it forward:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

Share 8 things about myself... Lets see....I dont know if there is anything most people dont already know about me.

1. I have a degree in Network Engineering
2. I met my husband when we were both working at Frito Lay
3. I am adopted
4 &5&6. I found my birth mom when I turned 30 and found out I was Jewish (raised southern baptist was pretty interesting)
7. I am a huge Jewel fan
8. I teach scrapbooking classes at Michaels

Here are the 8 bloggers I am passing the award onto. These are bloggers I have recently discovered. They are very talented. Please check out their blogs and see what I mean!


8. Jennifer at Scrapping Daze

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily!! Thank you so much for this wonderful award and for your kind words!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Get your own free Blogoversary button!