Monday, January 31, 2011

Getting around to it

I decided to go through one of my many boxes of pictures just to get a little inspired. I found these pics of Tobin (will be 5 in May) when he was 2 years old at Carowinds. He loved to ride the rides but he always looked so nervous before they started. I decided to make this an outer space them. The title was cut with MTC and the letters are actually cut out of the marquee and not glued on. That was something different for me to do.

Details:
Most of the paper is DCWV All About Boys stack
Most cuts are from the Toy Story cart
everything else is stash

This layout qualifies for:
If the shoe fits: anything goes

3 comments:

  1. total cuteness!!! I love those cuts and really like the title cut out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout, lovely colors too!

    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-wish-layout-by-jessy-christopher.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! fabulous theme with those pics! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete

Get your own free Blogoversary button!