Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sweet baby boy

I Thought these pictures came out so cute when I got them developed and couldn't wait to use them. As some of you might remember I am on a mission to use all my paper before I buy more. Well I got about 10 new pads for Christmas so I know that wont happen any time soon...lol. I decided instead to pull out the very first pack of paper I ever bought and use some of it. I think it worked so well on this layout. I LOVE how it came out.


Details:
All the pattern paper is from Me and my big ideas
Moon: I used Make the Cut and the SVG file was from My scrappy chick
Title: is from nursery rhymes
I used a hand held sewing machine for the first time around the outside
I doodle stitched around all the matting

This layout qualifies for:
Design Dollies: freehand something on your project
Pile it on: anything goes
Creative Cowgirls Challenge blog: use the colors Turquoise and Black or Brown somewhere on your paper craft!
Craft you days away: anything goes
Raise the bar: use a child image
Dutch Dare :stitching on your creations

UPDATE:
THIS LAYOUT MADE TOP 6 OUT OF OVER 400 ON PILE IT ON!

14 comments:

  1. oh how sweet :) Gorgeous photos, and lovely layout! Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Cowgirls :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love your stitching!! Thanks for playing with the Dollies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh what fabulous photo's and great layout.Thanks for sharing this with us at CYDA.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute layout! Very sweet, the photos, the moon! Great!
    Thanks for playing along at creative cowgirls challenge!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute photos I can see why you wanted to scrap these pictures it's things like this we often forget. Love the LO and the stitch details look fab.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful LO with us at Creative Cowgirls Challenge. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! What a great layout! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cowgirls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous! Love the hand drawn stitching, I get too impatient to do it so well...

    Thank you so much for playing with us at The Dollies. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with this fortnights CYDA Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout! Love what you did with the die cuts (and the freehand stitching too!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhhh what a sweet page!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with the Dollies this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww...so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a darling layout! Love the stitching! Thanks for playing with the Dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful project. The image is so cute. Thanks for the playing by Creative Cowgirls. Good luck.

    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on being in the top 6 over at Pile It On! I love this LO!!!

    ReplyDelete

Get your own free Blogoversary button!