Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ally Scraps

Ally Scraps had a sketch challenge this week. I left my camera in my moms bag and now she has it so I am having to use my phone to take pictures. I know they are not coming out as well but its what I have right now. I took this picture at Walt Disney World when we went to Micky's Not So Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP).

I am pretty proud of this one. I went to a scrapbook convention this week end and bought at Trick or Treat pack by Fancy Pants. For the little squares I cut out the pictures of the paper from the front of the pack. I thought I was being very creative...lol


Details:

I already told about the paper

I paper pieced the pumpkins out of ovals

The candy corn is a brad from eyelet outlet

This layout also qualifies for:

The Beary Scrap Design Team: in stitches-I pen stitched my pumpkins
Wee Memories: incorporate buttons, brads or bling into your project, any of the 3 will do
Practical Scrappers: incorporate stitching in your projects

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout, love the grid. thanks for playing at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet pumpkins! I never wuld have thought of piecing them like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Thanks for joining us over at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emily - this is a great layout, and your are brilliant to use the little squares from the paper pad front page. Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet "In Stitches" challenge - good luck!

    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute love the layout. Thanks for joining us for our Beary Sweet Challenge, Good Luck!
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fall LO! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a cute layout! Wonderful job! Thank you so much for joining us at The Beary Sweet Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love your pumpkin! Its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute layout, love the stitches on the pumpkins. And I LOVE the Mickey pumpkin, I am a DisneyWorld fanatic! Thanks for joining in our Stitches Challenge!

    Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

    ReplyDelete

Get your own free Blogoversary button!