Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Scrap it with a song: This Kiss

I havent gotten to join in to any challenges lately because of my classes but now I am tring to get back in the groove of things.

This week the song at Scrap it with a song is This Kiss by Faith Hill. I love this picture my mom took of my hubby eating a cookie she made for my oldest sons birthday a few years ago. I used the sketch from scrap inspire create.

I know this isnt one of my better layouts but I am trying to get my mojo back after being so out of it.


This layout also qualifies for:

Practical Scrapper: Use one Picture
City Crafter Challenges: Food Inspired
Simon Says Stamp: Song inspired

Update: This layout made top 5 at Scrap It With a Song

14 comments:

  1. Pretty cool chocolate chip cookie layout, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that looks good enough to eat. Thanks for joining us at tbe CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cookie!!!!! I just started back on WW this week too....GRRRRRRR I want it!!!!!!! I think you are way too ahrd on yourself...I think this LO is too cute! I love the little milk carton!!! And the popped up dimension is very cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cookie!! This is great ... thanks so much for joining us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun page. thanks for playing along with us at scrap it with a song.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, this is making me hungry!! LOVE it! FAbilicous lo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow! what a FABULOUS photo and an entirely YUMMY layout, indeed! :P)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fun layout--the photo is perfect bliss! :) tFS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your layout. It has a clean and uncluttered feel about it. I love the big cookie and the milk carton.

    Hope you get your mojo back. My mojo seems to be fluctuating at the moment so I know how you feel.

    xx

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun page! That is one big cookie!! Thanks for playing along with Scrap it with a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL... this one made me chuckle. Love how you used the lyric ;-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum! This is great. I love that little milk carton!


    Corinna
    Practical Scrappers

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this is a fabulous take on the song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant LO and great song !! :-) the photo is fab and the details are fantastic ,,, LOVE this :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Get your own free Blogoversary button!