Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Beary scrap design team sketch

I used the sketch from the Beary scrap design team blog to make this card. I think it is kinda cute.



Details:

I believe the digi is from Beccy's Place

I used my Pebbles chalks to "color" the digi background

Everything else is stash and scrap

This card also qualifies for:

Crazy 4 Challenges: include a cupcake/s in your project
Crafty Card Makers: birthday card
Papertake Weekly: Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed & Something Blue

4 comments:

  1. Awwww ... lol at this image ... I love how he has some cupcake on his chin! hehe! Such a cute card! Thank you for joining us at our Beary Sweet Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image and I love the title of your blog, how fitting for all of us! Thanks for joining us in the Beary Sweet Challenge!

    Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet. Your bear looks very naughty and has definitely got a face that says he has been caught doing something wicked. I guess his green mouth gives it away!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love the naughty bear image. Thanks so much for taking the Crafty Cardmakers birthday challenge!
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete

Get your own free Blogoversary button!